In the event that you need to alter the dates of your booking, the first step is to contact the owner and ask whether the van is available for your new dates. If the owner approves of your proposed date change, that's awesome - here's what to do:
- If you haven't paid for your original booking yet - just cancel your original booking and submit a request for your new dates. Once the owner accepts your request, follow through with the payment process.
- If you have already paid the deposit or full amount for your original booking - the process to change your dates depends on whether you would like to extend the number of nights for your hire or you would like to reduce the number of nights for your hire.
Again, please get in contact with the owner in both scenarios - whether you'd like to extend or reduce the nights of your hire - to ensure that your new hire dates are available.
For scenario b), once the owner gives you the go signal and informs you that your new dates are available, here is what you need to do:
- For booking extensions - contact Camplify so we can arrange to create a booking request for the additional night/s. Once the booking request for the additional night/s is ready for payment, we'll let you know. Simply log in to your Camplify Dashboard and pay for your new booking request.
- For reducing number of nights - cancel the original booking request, rebook a new booking for the correct number of nights and then contact us so we can refund the amount you paid for the cancelled booking.
- For totally different dates than the original booking - once again, you will need to cancel the original booking request, rebook a new booking for the correct number of nights and then contact us so we can refund the amount you paid for the cancelled booking.
If you encounter any issues, let us know, we're happy to help.
1300 416 133
0330 808 1811