Yes, we have received this feedback early in the app's release and developed an Offline mode for the app.
- All you need to do is log onto the app when you are on the Internet.
- Keep the app open on your phone, on standby.
- Then the checklist will appear as normal on the booking
- It will allow you to take photos without the internet
- It will upload the images locally - to your phone
- You will see that it saves a copy of each image to your phone
- You will also get a notification at completion saying something like "We will try to upload your images when you are on the internet"
- Then when you are back in the range of the internet, it will automatically try to upload to the Internet
- It will then send you a notification saying that the images were uploaded successfully to the internet