Included in your Camplify x Black Knight GPS unit order will be:
- The GPS unit itself
- The charging cable (USB compatible)
- An instruction sheet.
You will also receive instruction on how to log into the specialised Camplify x Black Knight Portal to allow you to track your vehicle in real-time.
Install the GPS:
1. Once received please charge your unit overnight to ensure it is active.
2. Install your GPS unit in a location you can easily access.
The 'LLB' can be installed in various locations within your vehicle. This includes but is not limited to;
- Side of trailers
- Hidden under seats
- Hidden in cupboards
- Inside the glove box.
The GPS unit is battery-operated and does not need to be wired in. To ensure it will operate to the best of its ability it's important to charge the device between hires.
2. Login to your Camplify Member Dashboard and bring up the tracking platform under your account menu.
To find your accounts menu please go to your dashboard and select your profile picture, this will provide a drop down menu.
3. Click on the 'GPS tracking' link
4. Login with your unique credentials supplied by Black Knight
Should you not receive these please contact Black Knight Support.
5. Confirm the tracking unit is working and operational.
If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or Black Knight Support Direct.
Find other GPS-related FAQ's here.