If you are interested in deactivating your Premium Membership, please bear in mind that you have signed a contract. We have provided some information for you below to consider your options.
Premium Membership Conditions
- If you signed up after August 1st, 2020, you have committed to a 12-month contract.
- The terms of the contract are available online at all times and discussed over the phone before every contract is processed.
- If your cancellation falls within your 12-month contract, you will need to pay the remainder of your term to cancel.
- OR If you have sold your van, you will need to provide "Proof of sale" to be exempt from the charges.
- There is a cooling-off period of 30 days from the commencement date with a full refund
See information about the policy here;
If you choose to deactivate your Premium Membership, you will need to change to the "Bring Your Own Insurance" Policy. This will change all of your upcoming bookings to a commission of 7% and we will remove the prioritized marketing benefits and support available to Premium Members.
Your options to deactivate
Wait until the end of term, I will cancel the automatic renewal
Payout the remainder of your 12-month contract
Sell and be exempt from all cancellation charges
Whichever option you decide, please let our team know as we will need to change the information on your account.