As an exclusive partner of Australia's leading auto club, the National Roads and Motoring Association (NRMA), Camplify has secured roadside assistance on all RVs hired through Camplify.
Camplify covers the cost for all roadside assistance call-outs, so your hirer will be safe and secure while on their trip.
If any type of mishap occurs on your trip, our team and the NRMA will jump into action to assist you. If anything happens you won't be out of pocket and will be back on the road quickly.
- The keys to the RV have been lost or locked inside
- Towing is required because of an RV fault
- Towing is required because of a driver error causing a fault to the RV
- The RV battery is flat
- The RV has run out of fuel
- A tyre on the RV requires replacement or repair
To find out more about our exclusive partnership or how our roadside assistance product works, speak with our team on 1300 416 133