What is Camplify?
Camplify connects owners of RVs (caravans, motorhomes, camper trailers, 4WD campers and campervans) with people wanting to hire one for their holiday. We provide a platform that gives both parties the ability to transact safely, easily and always insured.
We are a peer-to-peer platform, like AirBnb, so we don't own any RVs!
The listings on our site are owned by everyday RV owners - who love camping and want to make money by sharing their van safely and securely through Camplify.
To hire a van, start by searching for a location. Select your dates and send a booking request to the owner and discuss your trip. Once the owner approves your booking you can make a secure payment via our platform.
When the first day of the booking arrives you'll meet with the owner to pick-up the van (some owners will also drop-off to your holiday location). They'll guide you through using the van and submit a pre-condition report to our platform. On return, they submit a post-hire condition report as part of the handover.
All the vans on our site are comprehensively insured and we also have 24/7 roadside assistance should you have any problems when you're on hire.
As an owner, YOU get to choose WHEN you hire out and WHO you hire out to - meaning you have full control.
At Camplify, we handle almost everything:
- A safe and secure online platform allowing hirers to search
- Share-economy terms and conditions
- Verification and screening of hirers
- Management of the hirers bond
- Management of payments
- Roadside Assistance through NRMA
- 24/7 customer call and email support
- Management of damage issues
- Access to Premium Membership - RV and hiring insurance
- Marketing globally to bring you hirers