Camplify connects owners of RVs (caravans, motorhomes, camper trailers, 4WD campers and campervans) with people wanting to hire one for their holiday. We provide a platform that gives both parties the ability to transact safely, easily and always insured.
We are a peer-to-peer platform, like AirBnb, so we don't own any RVs!
The listings on our site are owned by everyday RV owners - who love camping and want to make money by sharing their van safely and securely through Camplify.
Many guests want to make sure the RV will be suitable for their holiday and familIies needs.
If you would like to view a motorhome or caravan prior to your holiday you can submit a booking request directly with the vehicle owner. In the message field please provide details of your request and contact details. The owner can then arrange a suitable time to view the vehicle and answer any questions prior to approving your request.
Points to consider when selecting a vehicle
- Weight of the Vehicle and your Tow Vehicles Capability
- Your Tow Vehicles (Tow Ball Down Weight) Your vehicle may have a maximum of 3000kg Towing Capacity but your Tow Ball may only be rated to 250kg.
- Bunk Length if you are travelling with teenagers
- Solar Capability if you are considering Free Camping (Non powered sites)
- If a brake controller is required and is the owner supplying this
- Inclusions for your trip (Camp Chairs, Awning Mat, Linen) being prepared at the beginning helps when packing for the holiday and avoids carrying additional weight in the van if items are already stocked.
If you have any questions about a specific vehicle or suitability you can contact our
Customer Service on 1300 416 133 and we can discuss in detail.
FAQ- How do I speak with the owner?
FAQ - How do I make a booking with Camplify?