As registered owners on the Camplify Platform, there is a set of standards we require with all listed vehicles.
This ensures that all hirers are safe, enjoy their holiday and our owner's assets are insured and in the best shape possible.
Upon signing up to Premium Membership you consent to maintain your vehicle and carrying out routine maintenance as below.
Maintenance will vary depending on a larger amount of factors
- Distance Travelled
- Vehicle Make and Model
- Types of Trips your Vehicle is Being Booked on
- Destination and Terrain
You know your vehicle best, however, we have listed some areas we recommend for new owners
- Check your Tyre Bearings every 10,000km
- Check Wheel Nuts before and after every hire
- Check Tyre Pressures before and after every hire
- Check Hand Brake on Towed Vehicles Regularly.
- Check the awning is dry when packed away. This avoids mould and issues when opened for the next hire.
In the event of a damage dispute, where lack of maintenance could be questioned, you may be required to provide evidence of service history.
More information can be found in the OWNER CONTRACT