When the RV is returned all owners need to report the Post-Hire Checklist.
This is a condition report and is critical in the instance that there is damage and you need to make a claim.
- No post-hire checklist will result in damage claims being declined
- All damage MUST be reported via the approved checklist and within 48 hours of return
- In the event damage occurs, images are required
- You are NOT permitted to upload old photos in the event damage occurred
- When the hirer returns the van, the owner will report the post-hire checklist. The owner has 48 hours to complete a thorough inspection of the RV looking for damage or unexpected uncleanliness.
If you require assistance with the Camplify Owners App or completing the pre hire please contact the team 1300 416 133