Respond quickly to increase conversion
The best owners on Camplify are responding within 1 hour, and their conversion rates double that of an owner that takes around 24 hours.
Many owners find that they have received enough information from great answers to their "Booking message to hirers". In some instances, you can hit "Approve" on the booking straight away because the hirer has provided you with all the information that you need.
If you have not responded in some way to a booking request after 48hrs, Camplify will be notified and may call you, or cancel the booking.
Make a decision on the hire
After you've discussed the details with your hirer, it's time to make a decision to "Approve" or "Decline" the booking.
Approving the booking blocks out the date for all new searching hirers, so it's important to approve and request payment quickly- or open the dates and move on to a new hirer. We recommend that you message the hirer upon approve to ask them to pay a deposit within 48 hours to secure the booking. If the hirer pays the deposit
- "Pending" - an enquiry and has not confirmed the booking.
- "Approved - Unpaid"- You agree the hirer is able to take the trip, your calendar dates will be BLOCKED out for this period. Camplify sends an email to the hirer to pay the deposit of 25% to confirm the booking.
- "Paid" - The hirers booking is paid and confirmed.
- "Declined"or "Not Now"- You have turned down their request
- "Cancelled" - Either the booking was approved, paid and later cancelled by the owner or hirer. Or the pending booking was cancelled by the hirer.
- "Completed" - The hirers booking has ended and you are able to review them
How to "Approve" a booking
- Login to your Camplify App
- Go to "Bookings" on the bottom menu
- Select "Pending"
- You will see "Approve or "Not Now"
- Click "Approve"
- Click on "View the booking Request"
- Click the green "Approve" button at the top
- The page will refresh and show the status to have changed
Message your hirer after Approval
When you have approved, we recommend you message the hirer to pay the 25% deposit within 48 hours to confirm, or you are within your rights to decline and open up the dates. There is no penalty for declining.
I’ve approved the booking so that you can go on your trip :)
Would you please pay the deposit within the next 48 hours so that I can confirm the dates for you?