Excellent photos make your RV stand out
Great looking photos on your RV profiles are critical to receiving more booking requests.
Ensure you have 10-20 high quality, landscape photos (4 external, 4+ internal and features). See our photography guide below for great examples.
- Allows hirers to imagine their dream holiday with your RV
- Shows off the unique features of the RV
- Increases your chances of attracting bookings and converting them quicker
- Increases your ability to charge a higher nightly rate
- We expect accuracy:
Make sure your photos are recent and true
We do not allow stock photos
- Go to "Manage" on your Camplify Dashboard
- Scroll down to "Images" and select "Edit"
- Upload a "Header Image" - this is the main image on your listing
- Scroll to "Additional Images"
- Click "To upload images click or drop here" - you can upload up to 20 images
- A pop up will open asking you to upload photos from your computer files. You can select multiple at a time and then click "Open"
- You can now rearrange the images by clicking and dragging each image.
- Click "Save Changes"