It's important to curate an image of what your RV includes, what customer experience you are offering. Imagine what a hirer needs to know in order to feel comfortable booking your van? What makes you different?
1. What name would you like to give your RV?
Title - keep it short interesting, personalized, or informative. Hirers will only see 3 words when they search for an RV. What will capture their attention?
Example: "Couples Getaway", "Just grab the Family", "Everything Included", "Casper", "Vanny De Vito"
2. Describe why your RV is great:
This description is your first chance to really talk to your prospective customer, so make sure you take advantage of it! It only has a maximum of 300 characters, so be sure to include all your main selling points. Sell the dream!
Vanny is easy to drive manual campervan with a spacious design, including a big wooden kitchen, queen bed and everything else included - perfect for solo travelers and couple getaways!
With a long-wheelbase, excellent diesel fuel economy averaging between 800-900km each full tank, You choose your adventure! With this stealthy van, you can pull up anywhere and be instantly ready to start your holiday. Just pack your clothes, food and bevies and you're off.
- OFF-GRID (Solar + water included, so no powered sites)
3. Additional Information:
The additional information section is your opportunity to talk more about your RV, its extra features and travel tips for your region. It's a chance for you to really paint the picture to your prospective hirers. We suggest writing a dot point list of all of your extra features and services.
Check out our huge list of features! We would love to have you!
- Mega comfy mattress in the back
- Linen (upon request $20) - 2 pillows, 2 cushions, cotton or flannelette sheets, hypoallergenic doona, throw rug and towels
KITCHEN AND DINING
- Wooden kitchen with a large bench and outside extension for inside/outside cooking
- Double gas burner with wind protection and a gas bottle full for pick up
- 55L Fridge + Freezer - stocked with a few surprises.
OFF-GRID - Easy to use 200W Solar Power Blanket for the second battery - powered with a 2M + 10M cable, so you can park in the shade and still be charging.
PETS - Your kelpie sized dog can sit on a waterproof mat + cushion in the cabin. Just bring their bowls / bed.
Surf - you can fit a surfboard on the bed + kitchen bench, protect it with our picnic rug
Snow - Heavily insulated - Winter Linen available
Games - Cards, Uno and Mini Trivial Pursuit
EXPLORE the Newcastle, Hunter Valley or Shoal Bay area easily. Head anywhere from Byron Bay to Melbourne with long trips allowed.
LOCATION - Pick up in Cardiff Newcastle 2286. We can easily arrange pick-up / drop-off outside of work hours on weekdays, anytime on weekends.
How to edit or add information about your RV:
- Click on "Manage" on your Owner Dashboard
- Scroll down to "Describe your Listing", click "Edit"
- Make your changes and click "Save"