Glossary of Terms for using Camplify
Modified on: Tue, 21 Jul, 2020 at 1:21 PM
Important terms used on Camplify
- Camplify is the name of the company - https://www.camplify.com.au
- "Camplify Dashboard" - this is the Camplify website, it shows you everything you need to be an owner and hire out your RV
- "RV" - refers to Caravans, Campervans, Trailers and Motorhomes
- "Listing" - this is your RV advertisement, your place to give information to hirers
- "Manage" - allows you to make edits to the information, pricing, photos of your listing
- "Calendar" to update your availability and pricing
- "Public Profile" - that's what hirers see. Click the image of your RV to see it
- "Account Details" - lists your private and public information about you as an owner.
- "Bookings" - takes you to all of your "Pending", "Approved", "Completed" and "Reviewed" bookings. Each booking includes communication between yourself and the hirer, the dates and costs as well as the Pre and Post hire checklists for the hirer.
- "Booking ID" - the reference number on each booking which you use when talking to Support, so they can identify the booking quickly
- "Pre-hire" and "Post-hire checklists" - these are digital forms that you complete every hire for insurance.
- "Camplify Support" - our team is available 24/7 at 1300 416 133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk - https://help.camplify.com.au/en/support/home
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.