Important terms used on Camplify
- "Camplify" is the name of the company
- "Camplify Dashboard" - this is the Camplify website, it shows you everything you need to be an owner and hire out your RV
- "RV" - refers to Caravans, Campervans, Trailers and Motorhomes
- "Listing" - this is your RV advertisement, your place to give information to hirers
- "Manage" - allows you to make edits to the information, pricing, photos of your listing
- "Calendar" to update your availability and pricing
- "Public Profile" - that's what hirers see. Click the image of your RV to see it
- "Account Details" - lists your private and public information about you as an owner.
- "Bookings" - takes you to all of your "Pending", "Approved", "Completed" and "Reviewed" bookings. Each booking includes communication between yourself and the hirer, the dates and costs as well as the Pre and Post hire checklists for the hirer.
- "Booking ID" - the reference number on each booking which you use when talking to Support, so they can identify the booking quickly
- "Pre-hire" and "Post-hire checklists" - these are digital forms that you complete every hire for insurance.
Camplify Support Centre
- Camplify Websites
- Camplify Call Support - our teams are available around the world.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Australia - https://help.camplify.com.au/en/support/home
United Kingdom - https://help.camplify.co.uk/en/support/home
New Zealand - https://help.camplify.co.nz/en/support/home