When you operate as a business, you will also need to buy Public Liability Insurance.

I have Business RV's

You can decide to operate as a business on Camplify at any time. If you decide to operate as a business, you will need to register an ABN. If your intention of purchasing then renting an RV is purely to make a profit, if you have multiple RV’s, have a business name set up or are managing RV’s for others then you will require an ABN.

We recommend that when you reach 3 RV's on Camplify it is a great time to consider operating as a business. 

We consider you to be a business, when you; 

  1. Use and have registered a business name
  2. Market your business through advertising