Hirers are allowed to ask if they are being tracked. However, you are under no obligation to declare that you have a GPS fitted to your RV.
What do owners have to declare about GPS Tracking?
- The unit can be hidden and not displayed publically displayed to hirers.
- There is no label on your account showing hirers that you have a GPS Unit
- Our Terms and Conditions allow owners the right to track their RV
You are welcome to share that you have a GPS in your possession. Benefits of telling hirers;
- If known, it can deter hirers from stealing your RV
- A GPS can deter hirers from taking the RV past the agreed location or going off-road
- A GPS can tell you the exact location of an incident for a damage claim