Yes, we do allow international drivers, as long as you meet the requirements to drive in the state with your licence. 

To hire Camplify vehicles (Motorhomes, Caravans, Campervans and Camper Trailers) any authorized driver must hold a Full Valid Drivers License that is not subject to any restriction or condition. 

  • Probationary License holders or Learner Drivers are Not Permitted and must not Tow or Drive the Camplify Vehicles at any stage.
  • Hirers must be over 21 and under 85 years of age. You will need to confirm the minimum age with the owner upon booking request. 
  • The Camplify equipment must not be operated or driven if the Authorised Drivers License or Your License has been canceled within two years.
  • All Driver ages and license numbers must be declared to the owner in the booking. Owners will take a photo at the Pre-Hire checklist for insurance purposes. 

For more information, please visit:

FAQ - Can I add an additional driver? How?