Yes, all additional drivers must be added to the booking in accordance with the eligibility criteria.
To hire Camplify vehicles (Motorhomes, Caravans, Campervans, and Camper Trailers) any authorized driver must hold a Full Valid Drivers License that is not subject to any restriction or condition.
- Hirers must be over 21 and under 80 years of age. You will need to confirm the minimum age with the owner upon booking request.
- Probationary License holders or Learner Drivers are not permitted and must not Tow or Drive the Camplify Vehicles at any stage.
- The Camplify equipment must not be operated or driven if the Authorised Drivers License or Your License has been canceled within two years.
- All driver ages and license numbers must be declared to the owner in the booking. Owners will take a photo at the Pre-Hire checklist for insurance purposes.
How do I add additional drivers?
- You must communicate the name, age and phone number of all additional drivers to the owner of the RV in Camplify booking messages before the hire start date
- If you have a driver under 25 years old, you will need to call Camplify, as an additional bond liability will be required
- IF you have an International citizen, they will also need to provide further documentation -
FAQ - Does Camplify allow drivers with an international license?
- Have all driving parties at the "Handover" with a copy of their full and valid license. All licenses will be photographed and uploaded to the Owners "Pre-hire Checklist", which is completed in your presence.