Use your own rental insurance or take advantage of one of Camplify’s fully comprehensive insurance solution.
1. Bring Your Own Insurance
If you would prefer to use your own Insurer, please ensure you have confirmed cover for hire use on our platform.
- You will be charged 7% commission on all of your bookings to Camplify through the "Listing Fee"
- You will need to make sure that your policy includes "Hire Coverage".
- You will list your Insurance details on your "Account Settings"
2. Flexible Membership
Camplify Flexible Members have fully comprehensive insurance for hire use only, for a maximum of 50 hire days per financial year (restarting on 1st July each year).
- You will be charged 11% commission on all of your bookings to Camplify through the "Listing Fee"
- You will be sent an email reminder / notification after 30/50 days using our Flexible Membership
If you're planning on renting out your van for more than 50 days each year, you may be interested in Premium Membership
Camplify's Premium Membership has been designed for individual van owners, and existing van hire businesses, who want to hire out their vans more frequently and more efficiently. Premium Membership is an exclusive membership product available to Camplify users that provides a reduced commission of 5%, extra marketing, a dedicated support team and even some exclusive discounts in our store. As an added bonus, each RV with a membership is added to Camplify's fleet policy, providing it with fully comprehensive insurance cover for unlimited hire and personal use.
- Direct access to the Premium Member support team
- Featured on Camplify’s tourism page for your area Example
- Prioritized to hirers in our search results
- 15% discount on all Camplify store products
- Reduction in commission from 11% to 5% commission
- You will be charged 5% commission on all of your bookings to Camplify through the "Listing Fee"
- Prioritised for PR and media opportunities in your area
- Receive the Camplify Advanced Marketing Guide
- Unlimited hires on the platform
For further information on insurance, please refer to:
FAQ - What is a listing Fee? What does Camplify charge?