What is Camplify Credit?
Camplify Credits are applied to your Camplify account, allowing you to rebook with the same RV or with any other on the platform. These are applied instantly to your account if you are eligible.
How do I get Camplify Credit?
- If your booking was cancelled due to Government Restrictions, you may have been eligible for Camplify Credit.
- If you cancel, but are eligible for a credit, instead of a refund.
How do I know how much credit I have?
When you log into your Camplify member account, in the dashboard, directly underneath the "Welcome" banner, it will show how much credit you currently have in your Camplify account.
Can I use it on more than one booking?
Yes, you can use your Camplify Credit on more than one Camplify booking as long as the Camplify Credit is used within 24 months of it's creation.
How do I use my credit?
- Firstly, you must make a booking - FAQ - How do I make a booking with Camplify?
- When the owner has "Approved" your "Booking Request", you will see in the booking green text saying "Booking approved by X". You will also receive a notification and email
- It is now time to "Make Payment" and secure your holiday.
- Click "Make Payment"
- You will be directed to "Review Booking Details". If the details are incorrect then you will need to hit "back" and ask the owner to call Camplify and amend the booking dates over the phone.
- If the dates are correct click "Save and Continue".
- You will then be asked to "Update Profile" to confirm your correct profile information. Then click "Save and Continue"
- You will then be asked if you want to "Reduce Liability" for your trip.
The liability options are available for you to reduce the cost that you would be charged to you if you were to damage the RV or get in an accident.
The liability costs are dependant upon the RV and hiring type selected. In this example, Drive + Campervan is a maximum Liability of $2000, which the hirer can reduce by paying an additional cost per day.
- When you have selected your Liability Reduction, click "Save and Continue"
We have more information about your
Liability Reduction Packages - https://www.camplify.com.au/liability-waiver
Hirer Insurance - https://www.camplify.com.au/hirer-insurance
Example: The hirer has agreed to pay for a Liability Reduction package - Silver.
- You now need to "Confirm and Pay" for the booking.
You will see that there is a break down of all costs you are paying to the RV Owner and Camplify.
Total = Booking Costs + Extra Products + Liability Reduction
All Hirers pay a deposit to Camplify to secure the booking, the amount is held in a Trust account until the start of the booking and then the owner is paid.
Outside 30 days = 25% deposit charged to hirer
Inside of 30 days = Full payment charged to hirer
Example: This booking is within 30 days, so Camplify is requesting the full booking payment.
- You then tick "I agree and understand the Camplify Terms and Conditions contract as set out, and my responsibilities. I agree and authorise Camplify to treat this acknowledgment as the digital electronic signature"
- Then add your "Payment Details" and Credit Card. We accept Visa and Mastercard through our payment platform - Braintree.
- If you want to pay more than the "Due now" amount, then you can call Camplify and make a manual payment.
If you are unable to pay the amount "Due now" for financial reasons, you will need to call Camplify to ask about other payment options.
We are unable to accept bank transfers to pay for your trip.
- If you have credit available, you will see "Credit Available"
Select this option to implement your credits and they will automatically be applied to the booking, reducing the amount due. (There aren't credits available in this example). You can select it to pay for a portion or total of your total amount.
- Click "Confirm and Pay". Camplify will confirm the card and say "Sending payment".
- After the payment is successful then it will say "Payment Successful" and "Congratulations!"
Your booking has now been received and paid.