In the event that you need to alter the dates of your booking, the first step is to contact the owner via your Camplify Dashboard and ask whether the van is available for your new dates. You will also need to confirm whether the additional night is being charged, or is complimentary.
All of these are able to be edited:
- Dates - add or remove, postpone
- Extra Products
- Apply Discounts
- Total price
- Cancel the booking
Doing so via the messaging function for the booking allows our team to seek confirmation and action immediately. If you contact the owner directly, we have no confirmation records to check against so the booking change will take longer to act upon on our end.
How do I make the changes?
- Contact the owner about changes in "Booking Messages"
- The owner must approve in writing on the booking messages. When the owner approves your proposed changes
- The owner needs to contact Camplify to make the changes
- Urgent - Owner calls 1300 416 133
- Not urgent - Owner emails us with booking ID + changes- https://www.camplify.com.au/contact
If you or the owner calls, you will need to know the Booking ID of your booking - highlighted below.
FAQ - What is my Booking ID?
If you encounter any issues call 1300 416 133.