How do payments work?
Your hirer pays Camplify, then we pay you
Hirers pay a deposit of 25% to Camplify to secure the booking. This is deposited to Camplify's Trust account until the booking begins.
Outside 30 days = 25% deposit
Inside of 30 days = Full payment
Upon completion of the hire and the Post-Hire checklist, the remaining amount will be deposited in your bank account within 7 days.
When do owners get paid?
We do a pay run to owners on Tuesdays. We will pay you 50% of your booking (minus Camplify fees) upon the start of your hire and completion of your Pre-Hire checklist.
Important to note:
- You must confirm via email that you have completed the onboarding course - we will then change your status on your account
- You must have updated license information on your account
- You must complete the pre-hire checklist for each hire in order to be paid
- You must have up-to-date payment details on your account
- We will send you an email remittance statement for each pay run with the Booking ID's
Please encourage your hirers to pay the deposit
When you approve a booking, the dates are blocked out for all hirers and Camplify sends your hirer and emails to pay. We recommend that you message them and ask them to pay the deposit within 48 hours to secure the dates. If no payment or message is received, send them another reminder and you are then able to decline the booking and accept a new hirer request. A booking can be reopened by calling Camplify.
Haven't received your payments?
Please check your junk mail for your remittance.
Please wait until Wednesday before calling or making a request to Camplify.
If you have recently made changes to your bank account details in your Camplify Dashboard, please contact us to ensure that payments are being deposited into your correct bank account.
Please call for more help 1300 416 133