You can reserve your listing for yourself or servicing via the calendar. It's important that you indicate your RV's availability via your calendar so that the Camplify holidaymakers are aware that your RV is unavailable and it won't appear in search. You can select day/s and mark them as unavailable.
Remember that this blocks out the full 24 hour period.
Reasons to block the calendar:
- You are going on holiday!
- Scheduled servicing
- Away from home during dates
- Scheduled repairs
- You need it for part of the day, but must block the full 24 hours off
If at any time you'd wish to make the dates available again, simply follow the same process and select 'available'. You'll notice that you can also adjust your pricing using the calendar function. We'll talk more about pricing in another module.
How to block dates on your calendar
- To reserve your RV, log in to your Camplify Dashboard and, for the relevant RV, click on the calendar.
- Clicking on the calendar will open up the following screen.
- Simply click and drag your mouse from the start date to the end date
- Select 'Not available' on the right-hand side.
- Click "Save"
- Alternatively, you can manually change the dates using the right-hand menu. When the desired dates are selected as not available
- Click "Save".
It will then look like this once it is updated with the blocked off dates