Every single hire through Camplify is covered by 24/7 roadside assistance.
In Australia we have an exclusive partnership with the NRMA.
Here's how it works:
Camplify covers the cost for all roadside assistance call outs due to vehicle malfunction, or even locking the keys in the vehicle. This means hirers will be safe and secure while on their trip.
Sometimes, unexpected things happen. If any type of mishap occurs during the hire, our team and roadside assistance will jump into action. If any of the following happens during the hire, the hirer won't be out of pocket and the recreational vehicle (RV) will be back on the road quickly:
- The keys to the RV have been lost (including the replacement cost of any keys and/or entry devices for the vehicle)
- The keys are locked in the RV
- Towing because of an RV fault
- Towing because of a driver error causing a fault to the RV
- The RV battery is flat
- The RV has run out of fuel
- A tyre on the RV requires replacement or repair
To find out more about how our roadside assistance product works, speak with our team or visit our information page:
1300 416 133