Once you have approved a booking for a hirer to pay the next thing you are going to watch out for is a notification that the hirer has paid for their booking.
This will occur in a few ways,
- You will receive an email letting you know that the hirer has paid for their booking.
- You can check on the system in the following steps;
- Log into your dashboard and click "Bookings"
- Now click the section 'Approved Bookings'
- You will notice that all approved bookings are green;
- Now click 'VIEW BOOKING REQUEST'
- In the text you can see this booking is pending payment;
- When a booking is paid you will see the booking has been paid;
For bookings that you have approved and the hirer has not paid we recommend reaching out to them via a message within 48 hours, and if you don't hear back cancel the booking.
If the hirer doesn't pay within 48 hours, message them and say:
"Hi, you haven't paid yet so I will have to cancel the booking. If you decide to go ahead, I can reopen the booking for you."