- Thinking about buying an RV? Use Camplify as a ‘try before you buy’.
- Research your options thoroughly before making a booking and always have a few backup options.
- Plan your trip well. Know where you're staying and how long you plan to stay for.
- Get to know the owner. Camplify is an RV community so make sure you share friendly conversation.
- Respect the owner’s RV and you'll receive a good review. A good review will encourage other owners to let you rent their RV when the time comes.
- Ask the owner lots of questions before you depart. It's important that you feel as comfortable as possible on your trip.
- Be patient and understanding. Camplify is a growing, dynamic platform that is constantly looking for ways to improve customer experience.
- Abide by the Camplify etiquette.
Modified on: Sat, 25 Nov, 2017 at 5:31 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.